Each one-of-a-kind ring by Anne Sportun is as unique as its wearer.
Black Diamonds are believed to not only symbolize love, purity, and loyalty, but also passion and power.
They are quite rare, & they're one of the toughest forms of natural diamond.
Found only in two places in the world: Brazil and the Central African Republic it is suggested that they actually originate from meteoric impacts or asteroids from space.
- Diamond: 1.25ct Black Rosecut Cushion Diamond (7.31mm/6.39mm)
- Setting: Bezel set
- Halo Diamonds: 34 x 1.1mm (0.006ct) G-VS diamonds
- Height off finger: 6.24mm
- Ring Dimensions: 12 x 11.19mm
- Band: 2mm comfort fit band
Size: 6.5 - Can be resized complimentary between sizes 5-8. Make a note of your size at checkout.