Product photos may not be exact – gold or gemstone color may differ slightly, or photos may not be available. Please contact us with any questions.
I WILL ENDURE | DANDELION
This talisman reads ‘Perdurabo’ in Latin, which means ‘I Will Endure.’ A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Talisman measures approx. 20mm x 19mm.
- Chain is 20" long
*All items not in stock, will be made to order and shipped in 4-6 weeks. Most items are made to order.